Thursday, March 1, 2007

Nina's Mother's Plea for Justice

Dear Citizens,

My name is Peacha and I am the mother of Nina Courtepatte who was brutally murdered and raped by a group consisting of adults and youths.
My daughter was only 13 years old when she was lured by friends to a non existent bush party on April 3 2005 as a pretext for pre-meditated murder.

Court testimony indicates my daughter was selected specifically to be killed by this group, and shortly after her murder, her killers began looking for their next young victim.
I am calling on all Canadians and law makers to get tough on teens who commit violent crimes. I am asking for reforms to the Youth Criminal Justice Act. I would like to see all teens charged with violent acts to be tried as adults so they can be identified.

And I would like to ensure that a Life sentence lasts for a lifetime, not ten or fifteen years.

If you would like to support these efforts, please sign our petitions:

Nina's Fight For Justice
PO BOX 62085
T5M-4B5
Edmonton Alberta.

2 comments:

Admin said...

Dear Peacha,
I wanted to say I am truly lost for words when it comes to Nina's murder.

Your in my thoughts, good luck with this new petition.
Sincerely Holly Desimone

Anonymous said...

to peacha,
I am very sorry for your loss. those guys deserve to rot in hell or be put out in the general public in prison and let the other inmates know what they did then we may finally see justice. I hope the sentancing goes as everyone hopes. I know we will all be watching and praying for your family.
sincerely,
alaina